Q&A Forums

Who's the Best? Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
mason
Posted: Feb 05, 2014 11:44 AM
Who's the Best?
Every few years I conduct an online survey to determine the best company service representative. Not going to do that this year. But I would like to recognize folks I have known over the last 44 years in the business:

Best sprayer & mechanic: John Scoggins, 1st guy I ever worked with and still the best I have ever seen. Could spray perfect foam within a 1/8 inch tolerance and never, never, never broke down.

Best all around equipment guy: Frank Sica, never saw a problem he could not fix or a piece of equipment that could stump him.
Honorable mention: Bob Jutras

Most all around knowledgeable about SPF (pour, spray, applications, codes, etc. Jim Andersen Honorable mention: Roger Morrison

Best customer service: Tie, George Spanos, Bob Jutras

Hardest volunteer worker (industry organizations) Bonnie Strickler

Let me know your favorites: Who is the best?
Mister
Posted: Jan 21, 2016 02:54 AM
I really appreciate a man named Pat Springston.

He got into the foam market before it was popular. I think I was the first person that he actually showed the ropes to.. Since then, he contributed to helping train many very successful guys, I have made this my career path, and am a product manager for a thriving commercial subcontractor. It all started with Pat in the field, and his willingness to stay in the trenches with us while we learned. Hard worker, good trouble shooter, gentle demeanor, and good friend...a good man.

Now enjoying his family on the West coast, away from the headaches of foam equipment and people, which he deserves. Cheers Pat!!!

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.