Q&A Forums

Where to buy a rig Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Posted: Jan 09, 2007 06:49 PM
Where to buy a rig
I have been looking at several sites that offer turn key spray rigs. Those of you that have purchased turn key rigs, what company would you recommend and why?

Dale.
Posted: Jan 09, 2007 10:03 PM
It depends what you are looking for. I had a very good experience with Jed at Oak Ridge Plastics. You can email me at tim@gssfc.com and I will give you A LOT more info. I just recently went through the whole process and can give you a lot of recent experience examples.

Tim
Posted: Jan 10, 2007 09:15 PM
I have spoken to Jed, and I am leaning his way. I just wanted to see who other people have used.
Michael Flander
Posted: Feb 01, 2007 04:42 PM
Give me a call, we provide the turnkey solution you are looking for.

Mike Flander
Endisys - Fluid Delivery Equipment
mikeflander@endisys.com
763-428-5075
www.endisys.com
Jamie Ackerman
Posted: Mar 16, 2007 10:17 AM
Are you looking for a rig supplier that has support after the sale? Material supplier? Spray Experience? Great customer service oriented business! Give me a call and I can provide you with the information you need
Jamie 563-556-1527
Raymond Brooks
Posted: Mar 17, 2007 12:26 PM
I have a top end rig (trailer) with less than 60 hrs on it. MH II, diesel gen, Kaeser screw compressor. Drop me a note for details.
arbro1@gmail.com
Jasson Fey
Posted: Mar 19, 2007 10:56 AM
We purchased our rig from cpi in ohio. they offer training at there facility and great support after purchase. they also have an online trailer builder so that customize it anyway you like check them out at cpillc.com

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.