Q&A Forums

where can i... Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
philip mullins
Posted: Feb 18, 2007 09:08 PM
where can i...
...purchase a glasscraft guardian unit? i prob shouldnt say this but, apex chemical in metarie, la sucks! dude sent me 60 miles to see a job in progress and then wouldnt answer his phone to give me the address when i got in town. i find the rig just from riding around the nieghborhood. the guy spraying had no idea i was coming, and when i finaly got ahold of the rep he said he would be thier in a few minutes. i waited 2 hours and he never showed up. i was given another contact at apex and after almost a week i still cant get a reply! i already have purchased my air comp., and gen., and drier. i have several jobs lined up and am already gonna have to sub out some of this work i need to start this week, while i am getting training, rig completed, etc... so far all of the usefull help has come from actual sprayers. so, i dont wanna ttry any other salesmen till i get a recomendation. any help would be appreciated. i am already 15k into this deal and need to get some positive cash flow soon or lil troutkiller aint gonna eat! tx in advance
Posted: Feb 18, 2007 09:23 PM
Where are you located?

I can tell you from experience, unless you find someone with a Guardian in stock (which is unlikely) then you are 2 weeks out on a new machine!

Tim
Granite State Spray Foam Co.
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Feb 20, 2007 09:01 PM
1-800-346-8229

olGer
philip mullins
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 09:51 AM
thanks guys. i put a call in to that number you gave me, olger. someone is supposed to call me back. i hope so. so far my first attempt at a sprayfoam project is off to a rocky start. but, i am sure that things will all be smooth from here on out,lol. thanks again guys
Circle-D
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 10:20 AM
Give George a call at 603-348-8880.
Circle-D
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 10:20 AM
Give George a call at 603-348-8880.
daniel kempton
Posted: Mar 08, 2008 12:43 AM
Troutkiller,

I hate to go back so far in time, but I'm new to the spf industry and have been reading everything I can get my hands on including every post on this site that is relevant to me. I'm local in new orleans and was planning on dealing with apex, have your feelings changed? any other suggestions. Thanks
Mike Stephenson
Posted: Mar 08, 2008 09:13 AM
I have a couple suppliers that will call you back and have good products.
David @ 1-254-246-1808
Keith @ 1-214-287-3626
I would contact both of these guys and find out if either one can help you. The main thing to me when looking for a supplier is finding one that will either answer the phone or call back ASAP!
Keith is with LaPolla and David is with Urethane Soy Systems. Both will either answer the phone or call you back. If you are new in this business, you better have someone you can call and count on to be there when you have questions, you will have questions! I have to give LaPolla a pat on the back for customer service. I had a customer with questions, he was being "confused/smoke and mirror tactics" to by another company. Sound like any one company that is famous for these type actions? I called LaPolla office and they got me to the person that could answer the questions. The LaPolla rep. even talked to my customer and explained everything "correctly" and I sprayed the job. Support is not to be underestimated.
Good Luck.
daniel kempton
Posted: Mar 08, 2008 03:20 PM
Thanks alot. I called both of them today(saturday). I got David on the first ring, he seems like a real easy guy to work with. He's going to be sending me his info packet. If first impressions count for anything, David gets an a+ in my book. Thanks again. Now if I can just build my rig, I'll be on my way.Thanks again

Daniel
philip mullins
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 01:52 AM
you know, just about a year later i tried some of thier foam just cause they wereconvenient. that job ended up costing me a grand to spray. i guess they werent that convenient after all.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.