Q&A Forums

what does spf roofing cost in your area? Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 10:48 PM
what does spf roofing cost in your area?
I am curious regional differences in spray foam roofing prices.

I don't want to know your company's price list, but maybe y'all could respond with price ranges for your city/region.

For example in Reno SPF goes for about 3.25 to 4.25 a square foot for acrylic or acrylic with grannules.

Anybody else care to share.
Melvin Chandler
Posted: Nov 18, 2008 10:21 PM
I've seen it all over the place starting at $325 for 1.5"foam and Silicone w/gran to the same price for hydrovac chip rock from bur with 1/2" HDFB, 1.5" with sili/Gran. Just finished a coop job where a foam contractor charged over $4/sf to spray 1.5" with Sili/Gran. See some state work that is pretty much locked where the contractor is charging upwards of $6/sf.
Posted: Dec 01, 2008 09:25 PM
Do those prices include demo or is that seperate?
Posted: Dec 02, 2008 02:12 PM
Wide open spraying 1.5 inches 20 mil silicone with granules is around $3.50 sq. ft in Louisiana. If you start throwing in multiple AC units, old conduit and a bunch of other headaches, it can get as high as $6.00 for the smaller jobs.

We are doing a 2200 sq. ft. apartment building in the French quarter with 23 A/C units and our competition quoted $38K. We were much less and ended up getting the job and working our butts off. Experience is a valuable lesson!
Melvin Chandler
Posted: Dec 02, 2008 05:53 PM
Does not include demo.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.