Q&A Forums

the up comimg polyurethanes conference in Washington (CPI) Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Dave Hounsome
Posted: Sep 25, 2009 12:09 PM
the up comimg polyurethanes conference in Washington (CPI)
I will be attending the CPI, for my current employment (flex slabstock), but was wondering if I should attend the construction sessions while I am there, since I am thinking about getting into the business of spray foam as a spray foam contractor. Would any of you guys have time to have chat if you are attending?
mason
Posted: Sep 25, 2009 01:45 PM
I am giving a presentation on the 7th on using sprayfoam in metal buildings. Stop by after the presentation and we can talk.
Dave Hounsome
Posted: Sep 25, 2009 03:20 PM
Thanks for the invite to talk. The furnishings session is taking place on the Wed (7th) morning, which I have to attend (for work). Would you be available between the end of the construction session and the closing session. I was hoping to attend the end use market study but can miss it if I could talk with you.

Let me know if that would work for you.
Dave Hounsome
mason
Posted: Sep 25, 2009 03:50 PM
just call my work number (my cell phone also). you can get it on my website masonknowles.com
Dave Hounsome
Posted: Sep 28, 2009 10:19 AM
Thanks. I will remeber to take down your cell phone #. Are you staying at the Gaylord?
mason
Posted: Sep 28, 2009 12:25 PM
No, I live in Northern Virginia about 15 miles away from DC. So I will be coming for some of the day then going back home. Just call my work number after my presentation and we can set up a time.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.