Q&A Forums

Stud Wall Kit or Flat Pattern with Fusion AP Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 12:37 PM
Stud Wall Kit or Flat Pattern with Fusion AP
Everytime I have sold one of these, the contractor tells me they suck. I tried one a couple of years ago with .5 lb foam and it seem to back up behind the tip/pcd, and it required taking of the air cap and cleaning it like every 5 minutes.

Is there a better way to get the contractors what they want to do, you know....fill the cavity in a single pass?
Michael Flander
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 12:56 PM
Your contractors are correct with the factory Graco options. TP100 will do the trick, we sell the kit with adapter and seals. Works great with half pound, flat tips are a struggle with two pound though...

Give me a call Robin, we have distributor prices on those kits and sell them to alot of distributors. Endisys part# 2003708.

Mike Flander
Greg Pruitt
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 05:49 PM
Dear Mike, I have had two flat tips from Graco for the fusion gun, love the output but cannot handle the down time. we get maybe 10-15 minutes of spraying, then have to stop to clean. If you have a tip that actually works, I would like to order one. Greg
gregpruitt55@hughes.net
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 06:33 PM
What is the TP100? I actually had a contractor looking for one of these, I thought he wanted a 100 PCD, LOL, so I sent him one. He didn't speak english very well. He kept saying TP, and I kept saying PCD?, anyway it was funny you had to be there.
Michael Flander
Posted: Jan 25, 2008 11:02 AM
the tp100 is an old pcd from the gusmer line.. works great for half pound applications, not near as much downtime as graco's tips.

Robin: you have access to the tp100, I am sure you sent him the same thing we are talking about, however we sell an adapter to be able to use it with an AP gun.

If you want to order one guys just give me a call: 763-428-5075.

Thanks,
Mike Flander
Greg Pruitt
Posted: Feb 04, 2008 05:21 PM
Pleawe contact me in reference to this flat tip. Thanks, Greg 979-229-3493

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.