Q&A Forums

stuck Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Posted: Feb 21, 2008 07:15 AM
stuck
i just traded my lawn mowers for and e20 and trailer,,it is really cool!!
why cant i get this foamy stuff to work on my customers roof..
it is just all gooey or crumbly and is not looking real good
i am in minnesota???
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Feb 22, 2008 12:38 AM
I think you got the shaft,the lawnmover probably has more umph than the E-20. Maybe you can just cover the roof with some coating to hide the gooey foam? Where in minnesota?
Tim O'Keefe
Posted: Feb 22, 2008 07:22 PM
George, you just don't understand how to use the E-20. It is a Graco thing, you wouldn't understand!
I think I passed through Minnesota on my way from New Mexico to Arizona last year. Not many lawns to mow in the desert. Good trade!
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 10:48 AM
Put some chewing gum on it !!!
philip mullins
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 04:15 PM
is it huka, or hooka? judging from this thread i guessing you know what i meant,lol. just keep at it. if you havent figured it out in six months or so, then maybe look into some classes or something. till then just spray real cheap!
quentin
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 08:39 AM
Looks like everyone is forgetting the rules! Remember, it is puff, puff, PASS not bogart the whole thing!

Now where did I put those extra screens?
Circle-D
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 10:13 PM
Before the gooey foam gets crunchy put the lawn clippings from your last mowing job (before you traded them)on to it. They will stick and make a fine professional looking roof. Works for skirts in Hawaii at least.
philip mullins
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 10:03 PM
dang big d, you just invented a new bio foam!
Posted: Feb 28, 2008 06:03 AM
skip!!!damn man your brilliant!!!
i bet when you were born you were so brilliant your mom looked at you and called you son...( i luv that one!)
GREEN ROOF!! thats it,,,im gonna market it as a green roof...and the plants will never even blow off in a turnado...
thanx man
now where did i stick those bags of lawn clippings from last summer???

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.