Q&A Forums

SOYTHANE MACHINE Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Jun 26, 2014 11:32 AM
SOYTHANE MACHINE
I need help understanding the hose heat on this. Website is out of service, calls transferred to voicemailbox that is full. Company went out of business looks like.

I think these are imported Chinese machines, looks kinda like a glascraft.
John Shockney
Posted: Jun 26, 2014 12:15 PM
isn't that the same people that made the fast-kick gun?

Airpro
Bob Silverman
Posted: Jun 27, 2014 02:14 PM
When you sell ******, you go out of business. I wonder how all of the people that got a "great deal" on one of those machines are doing.
MatthewAvery
Posted: Jul 02, 2014 11:40 PM
Call me I used to own one and unfortunately know everything there is to know about that machine

Matthew avery
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Jul 08, 2014 08:56 AM
Thank you Matthew, he never called me back, left him several messages > oh well, tried to help. Can you tell me if this has a thermocouple down the front of the machine, and no temp sensor in the hose right?

SOYTHANE "SOLD OUT TO" SPRAY EZ OR SPRAYEZ, SPRAY EASY - something like that, might just be a name change. You know its all about spraying easy with a Chinese machine for which we have no parts or repair manuals, okay I wont get on a rant about that today.

Stay calm and spray good foam.
MatthewAvery
Posted: Jul 08, 2014 08:22 PM
The machine we had used hose from spray foam equipment and manufacturing out of Calhoun, la. It had a thermocouple hooked to a speaker type wire running the length of the hose and stuck under the insulation near the gun. The second generation uses a wire that is thermocouple itself. The first generation little silver bullet thermocouples would fail consistently
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Jul 24, 2014 01:33 PM
thank you, do you have a manual?
Posted: Feb 12, 2018 12:25 AM
Can u please help me find where to buy pneumatic parts for soythane machine, thanks .

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.