Q&A Forums

Some Training Help is Needed Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
JohnPeters
Posted: May 18, 2009 11:04 PM
Some Training Help is Needed
Is there anyone located in the North East that would be willing to teach an interior SPF insulation company on the wonders of foam roofing?

Please respond with contact info.

jp
Posted: May 19, 2009 02:17 PM
Hi John

I worked with Chris West at WDG out of Ohio. You can reach him at 216-401-1368.

He may be a good one for you to get started on the basics and to call up whenever you have a questions.

Tell him that Steve from Alpha One in BR said Hi!

Steve
mason
Posted: May 19, 2009 06:22 PM
John,

I also do training onsite. Check my website masonknowles.com
Dennis Davidson
Posted: Jun 06, 2009 07:13 AM
John
We are located in NE Ohio and have been working with, and training other contractors for years. My brother worked at a spray foam school as an instructor for a few years and I have provided on-site training for spray foam and coatings contractors. We just finished our second training session in the state of New York. This year alone we have provided training/assistance in Ohio, Pa., Tenn., Ill., NY and Arizona. My brother and I have 30 years in the spray foam/coating business and offer several options for our services to fit your needs from basic instructions to having our rig on your project and working with your crew to get the job done. We also sell spray foam equipment, parts and hoses as well as robotic application equipment.
Check out my web site Mid-America Coating Systems
You can contact me at 330-830-1440
ask for Dennis
Posted: Jun 06, 2009 03:26 PM
Good site. I love looking at other companies websites and jobs.

Could you educate me on Urethanes? One of the foam guys that have been doing it since the mid 70's in this area does the Ice Holds of fishing vessels and then puts a urethane coating over the top.

He is using the same plural component sprayer from what other people are telling me. Is this an A & B material or is it just one componenet to urethane?

Thanks,

Steve
JohnPeters
Posted: Jun 06, 2009 04:41 PM
Thanks for all the responses everyone.

I found someone that is willing to come out here and teach us.

jp

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.