Q&A Forums

proportioner vs reactor Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
rdsbigdog1
Posted: Jun 27, 2016 01:15 AM
proportioner vs reactor
I am looking at getting a new spray foam rig. I have prices on a Graco E30 reactor and a Revolution 5/14 Proportioner. I have talked to some who are for one or the other. What is your take on this, and what should I REALLY be basing this decision on...
Also, the Graco comes with the Fusion AP gun, while the Revolution comes with the SFE-Boss gun. Thoughts??
mason
Posted: Jun 27, 2016 01:05 PM
I don't know anything about the Revolution equipment. It looks similar to the GAMA machines that are made in Europe. Graco E30 has been around quite a while and the Graco has an extensive network of distributors around the country and internationally, .

With any equipment purchase do the following:
1. Check out the field history of the machines, how many are in the field? How long? What is their reliability?
2. Technical service, call them and email them ask to speak to a technical rep. See how long it takes to get back to you.
3. References: Get a list of at least 10 customers in your regional area, ask about their experiences with the equipment, technical service, availability of parts, etc.
4. Financial strength: Ask how they are funded, is it a financially secure company or are they leveraged to the hilt.
5. Check out their BBB rating and reviews.
6. Call a number of major foam suppliers , Ask for their equipment tech rep. Ask them about the various equipment and companies that manufacturer them.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.