Q&A Forums

PHOTO's Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Timothy Sonney
Posted: Feb 14, 2006 01:37 AM
PHOTO's
I think it would be great if we could post digital photo's in this forum. It would be nice to see what other SPF contractors have come up with, what works for them, and what doesn't. Their is a great forum that i read on a regular basis, and has a ton of subscribers.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/index.php

This forum as you can tell is all about tractors, but as you surf around you will see that you can look pics that other readers/posters have uploaded.

I think with this option will bring more readers as well as posters, and make www.sprayfoammagazine.com the very best SPF site on the net.
Posted: Feb 20, 2006 05:30 PM
BHI-Interesting idea. I am not sure this is a feature we want to add to a technical Q&A forum, but the idea has great interest to consider an alternative approach. I would be more than happy to start a content page on the site similar to our job profiles area that highlighted new and unique applications. I would start it off with any pics and descriptions you sent, then promote it elsewhere on the site?? What do you think? Send info to getinfo@sprayfoammagazine.com
Timothy Sonney
Posted: Feb 21, 2006 02:16 AM
SprayFoam Staff

I think the Forums are great, and if starting a new page on the site for pictures would be a great addition. The user should have the ability to upload his/her pic, to the new page, but have a link in their post to reference their pic. Even pic's of the equipment they use. A picture is worth 1,000 words, and he more words said, the more words spread.

It would be nice to talk to you guys one the phone about more idea's.

Hit my site and call me.
Timothy Sonney
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 11:23 PM
Here is a great place that some photo's would come in very handy. One guy is having an issue with his equipment, and another is trying to help. With a quick snap shot, this does assist others who are assisting.

https://sprayfoammagazine.com/mnps/fullthread.cfm?threadid=81&mnforumid=2&mnboardid=1&startat=1

I would re-think the photo idea.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 04:02 PM
I think I finally have the solution. I created a BLOG for tech service. Users can now ask questions, post comments and upload pictures. Let's see if anyone uses it. Thanks for the input.

https://sprayfoammagazine.com/blps/blg.cfm?bid=12

PS-If you want to start a BLOG to show off SPF jobs, be my guest. We would welcome it.

SprayFoam Staff
Timothy Sonney
Posted: Mar 21, 2006 01:30 AM
I have submitted a test blog, i would like to see how it looks on the site, as well as how the photo will show up. I know the photo is small in size, but please let me know when you post it. I would like to see and maybe coment.... after that you can strip it from the site... it's just a test blog anyhow...

still waiting for a phone call from you guys, i would be nice to talk with ya.
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Mar 26, 2006 10:45 AM
I like the idea of posting pictures.

gcw
Timothy Sonney
Posted: Jul 22, 2006 03:04 AM
Hey fellow Foamer's, we can now post photo's...

<---- CHECK THIS LINK!!!

Photo's say a sh*t load of words, more than you can easily explain typing step by step, but they do give an excellent resource to what you are trying to explain.

I think this is a great milestone in SprayFoamMagazine.com!!!

Mind you that this topic started on 2.14.2006, and now all of us can post photos to share. This is a good sign from the people who manage this site, it shows that they are listening and giving us what we want/need.

Keep up the good work.
John Shockney
Posted: Jul 22, 2006 08:37 AM
where do you go to see the pictures??
I up loaded one, has anyone else?
Thanks
Airpro
Posted: Jul 22, 2006 07:04 PM
so where do we go to see the photos.???
i went to the Blogs (what a rediculous name...kinda like Blackberry,,,internet creativity at its finest,,not..) section and see the one that has been there for months,,,i would like to post the pix of the fusion gun wrapper that i posted on the forum....
dud e
Timothy Sonney
Posted: Jul 27, 2006 03:23 PM
Here is where you can see your photo's that you upload.

<------------- Click this link
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Jul 30, 2006 10:26 PM
Who posted the .5lb foam formed with wall forms? I have been spraying .5lb this past week and had a passing thought of being able to do something like that. How did you do that?

George
John Shockney
Posted: Jul 30, 2006 10:53 PM
George,
I did, check this link.

I'm injecting .5lb foam into the walls of a 60 year old brick house this week will have more pictures to post.

Thanks for everyones help!!
Airpro
Posted: Jul 31, 2006 01:07 PM
SprayFoam Forum Users:
The new profile section finally works. If people put up good pics and descriptions, this feature will work well. Thanks for the kind words. Thank you more for using the site and making it better!!

Remember, we still need to approve the submissions, so there may be a delay between submission time and live posting. We try to get all of them in the same day :) Thanks again. Let's make this thing big - Get posting...

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.