Q&A Forums

Parts for older H2 proportioner Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
richard sucher II
Posted: Jul 23, 2013 12:13 PM
Parts for older H2 proportioner
We are downsizing our business and will have older H2 unit to sell. Question - when talking with prospective buyers, we want to be able to address the concern about parts availability for such a unit. Any readers that are aware of good sources for parts for this unit, please chime in so that we can give to new buyer.

Once we straighten our house a little, we will post list of items that may be of interest to those in the industry.

Thanks for any input on parts sources for our H2. We are located in Central Iowa but geographical location can be country wide.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Aug 07, 2013 09:12 AM
Hello! Sorry I haven't been on in a while - what you can get for this machine: orings, packings, heater rods, controller from me, lol! What you can't get but could possibly get machined or buy used: piston rods, piston metal packing/gasket/ washer thingys. You can't get the transformer or hydraulic motor.

OF COURSE....this is all based on the size of the pumps, as they were available in various sizes with 80 & 120 being the most common. Need to know its 1:1 (both pumps are the same) and what size are they (stamped on the black flanges)...hoping for 120. We also get trades in, and I part them out for emergencies, I don't let someone hog purchase the whole thing (unless of course $$$ talks). I would hate to see a newbie get a one of these though - its a lot of time consumption trying to help them over the phone (I don't care how technical savvy you are).

Also remember, if you sell them the machine they are going to call you ALL THE TIME, everytime something is off or not working - what to do man??
clint moore
Posted: Sep 05, 2013 02:34 PM
Two words: Boat Anchor
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Sep 06, 2013 09:17 AM
Aww come on...why you hating on the H-II?

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.