Q&A Forums

P2 Gun Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Brennan Bowen
Posted: Oct 22, 2008 09:49 PM
P2 Gun
Spraying foam with a P2 gun. Have been using 01 and 02 chambers and inserts. Have also used the flat spray kit for walls.
Does anyone have any experience with the Flat spray nozzles? Are they used with a standard mixing chamber? Any info would be appreciated.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Oct 23, 2008 04:22 PM
Hi,

I had the pleasure of taking my first one apart a couple of weeks ago. It was my understanding that there is a flat adapater, tungsten tip and retaining nut, it all goes onto the insert which goes into the mixing chamber.

There is a flat spray kit 23976-00, that includes all of these items. However, there are many different tips to choose from they go like this LPA2-147-xxxx. An Example: LPA2-147-1525 .015 Orifice 25 Degrees. More information on page four of your manual, if you still have it. If not I can send or download from www.glascraft.com.

I will leave the contractors to tell you how they like it.
Posted: Oct 23, 2008 06:50 PM
Kind of neat, but hard to keep clean. You can't use a drill bit (unless you have one of those fancy slotted drill bits foamdude has),
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 11:37 AM
I am checking to see if Glascraft carries those, I know Graco does its a 15D234 - flat tip cleanout tool.
Brennan Bowen
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 09:31 PM
Are the flat spray nozzles different that the flat spray wall kit? Do you put the flat spray nozzle of choice in, in replacement of the 01, 02, etc insert?
Thanks in advance. I will probably make a phone call in the next couple of days to check it out.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.