Q&A Forums

New Spray Foam Insulation Marketing DVD Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Doug Commette
Posted: Jan 14, 2007 08:21 PM
New Spray Foam Insulation Marketing DVD
SprayFoamMagazine.com has just finished its latest marketing video to help SPF contractors sell more jobs.

Check it out at the link to the left.
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 12:28 PM
$199.00? im in the wrong business. is that the right price?
Doug Commette
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 12:43 PM
Glad you asked. This marketing board is a great place to discuss the difference between price and value.

Price = $199. Yes. In comparison: 3 tanks of gas for your pick-up. One dinner. Two spare spare mixing chambers. Barely a week in the yellow pages...

Value = Where else can you get a professionally produced DVD that will sell an inulation job at an average price of $12,000. BTW - This DVD has recently helped to secure a job in excess of $200,000.

Which is more valuable to your contracting business? $199 worth of T&E expenses that never end, or $199 one time for a movie that will improve your company image, and grow your business for years to come.
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 02:43 PM
its not a hack on the person that produced the video, its a nice looking product. however, if it makes selling that easy, the foam manufacturers should be purchasing rights and handing them out like water. or simply producing their own.
Thomas Kasper
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 11:28 PM
Looks like a good tool to have. Does the $199 get just one dvd or do you get a bunch of them? I hate to buy it, give it to someone and never get it back.
Doug Commette
Posted: Jan 16, 2007 05:58 PM
Amen to that!! :)

Come to the Spray Foam show and visit the booth where we will be giving them out.
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 09:10 PM
The video works well. Here's how to use all the sprayfoammagazine.com marketing materials to your benefit. remember they're free.
Someone calls or emails off your ad. Take their info and mail them the sprayfoammagazine.com brochure (or our postcard) along with your business card (unless they are ready for the quote). A week later call the prospect and see if they received the brochure. At this time work toward seeing if they want a quote or need more info. Offer to drop off or mail the sprayfoammagazine.com DVD to them.

If providing a quote, provide the DVD to help booast confidence with the prospect with your sprayfoam proposal. A few days later, call the client and check their status if they want a quote. If you believe the prospect may be a candidate for your future services, you can offer to meet the contact so you can retrieve the DVD. This will allow you to get face-to-face with the prospect to develop a relationship with them. In person you can introduce yourself, answer questions, find out about they're project, and/or provide pricing info.

If you want to do expand your prospect base locally, you can also do some direct mail by mailing the sprayfoammagazine.com postcard to your targeted audience like local builders.

If you want a copy of our brochure, postcard, or DVD call me and I will get a copy mailed to you. Call Augie at snprayfoam.com at732-899-6500.
Posted: Feb 03, 2007 06:14 AM
Was Tom's question, "Do I get just one DVD or a bunch of them", answered?
Aaron Scurlock
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 10:18 AM
I have the upgraded listing, do I get the polyurea and foam movies for my use? That would be awesome!

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.