Q&A Forums

New E-30????????????? Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Owen Whisnant
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 09:52 PM
New E-30?????????????
Can anyone tell me if the E-30 is truly a good RELIABLE machine. I see what seems like alot of posts about error messages and dissatisfaction with the unit,and I want to make sure the step up is going to pay off or be a bust.Currently spraying with a guardian a-5 and it was a great starter machine taught me what to do and what not to do. Trying to add roofing to the rotation and this seems to be a good starter for the $.

By the way I am also graced with excellent tech support and a distributor that never drops the ball so if that makes a difference with this machine please advise.
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Apr 27, 2009 02:14 PM
Buy a Gama.

`oG
Posted: Apr 27, 2009 04:48 PM
E-30 has great history behing it. This machine is a given to last. Go with Graco.
chad harris
Posted: Apr 27, 2009 10:22 PM
Find a H 20-35 Pro, awesome machine!
Posted: Apr 29, 2009 10:49 AM
We have (4) E-30 machines in our spray rigs with 1 more rig and machine on order and over the last 2 years we have had no major issues at all with the Graco units. It's a great machine, you won't regret the purchase.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: May 07, 2009 09:19 PM
I've sold almost 100 E-30's and would have to say they are good machines for the money. Some people may say different, its all about taking care of your equipment, having a good support from your sales company and first picking the right machine for the job(s). Many people will purchase the smaller unit (E-20) and say (because its $3k less and can run on a small generator) I will just use this for a while and upgrade later, but never do, and use it for large commercial roofs, etc, not take care of it, and then say its a piece of crap machine.

Always like to give my 2 cents, I like them.
Kevin McGinty
Posted: May 07, 2009 11:55 PM
Been using E-30 for 2 1/2yrs. Very happy so far! has safe gaurds that can be helpful like presure imbalance,lost hose heat,even electric problems will cause shut down.Not seen in Gusmere equipment.Helpfull in trouble shooting,gives a code that basically tells you what the problem is.Been waiting to see somthing like that for YEARS!.As far as roofing go's works great with the rite combination of tip and module can put out almost 30lbs a min. most people cant handle any more than that.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.