Q&A Forums

New Dispenser? Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
SPFer
Posted: Aug 28, 2009 05:30 PM
New Dispenser?
I am starting to look into another rig. We have only sprayed with the Glascraft A5 in the past. What dispenser do you guys like the best?

We do primarily insulation, open and closed cell. Rig will be running full time.
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Aug 28, 2009 08:35 PM
Buy yourself a hydraulic machine, an H25. You will love it! Nothing gives you a consistant pressure like a hydraulic sprayer.

George
Posted: Aug 28, 2009 11:23 PM
what gorgeous george said!!!!
only how bout 2 in the rig to get er done...
double the pleasure,,,double the fun!!!
SPFer
Posted: Aug 29, 2009 09:03 AM
That's exactly what I'm thinking dude!
Owen Whisnant
Posted: Aug 29, 2009 11:15 AM
I just put two machines in one trailer. wont do it again. rather have two rigs to go separate places. also if you use shore power it becomes a real issue with the requirements of our systems. I have an A5 and a mh3 one is an air pig the other is a power pig, cant win. But when it will run at the same time boy can you rip out some foam.Also it takes at least a 24 foot trailer.
Posted: Aug 30, 2009 05:24 AM
...to shore,,,
...or not to shore???
that is the question....

60kw 3phase genset oughta power em just fine...

,,,i envision 1 machine being "hard plumbed" to the rig,,the other in a "removable" configuration to allow versitility in its use and the ability to use stand alone or in the other rigs in a dual configuration...
Owen Whisnant
Posted: Aug 30, 2009 08:07 AM
dude
your right shore power is a pain. gen set is expensive on all fronts ie.purchase, operation maintenance. I dont know about the competition in your area but up here in the northeast the distributors are flooding the market with new guys. So adding more overhead is tough and takes out some more of the fudge factor in bidding.

The idea of one removeable machine sounds good but that requires a huge rig which is a nuisance on most job sites hence the theory of two rigs.Smaller more site friendly and on a big job offers the ability for one to leave and service someone else without freaking out the site super because he thinks your splittin town.

Lee
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Aug 30, 2009 03:53 PM
I would buy a Gama 250 or a 140.

have fun,

G

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.