Q&A Forums

looking for used rig Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Trey Gibson
Posted: May 09, 2006 09:49 PM
looking for used rig
We are looking to purchase another rig. We would like to buy a used trailer. Preferably one that is slightly used, equiped with a generator and ac system and all the necessary equipment. If any of you could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
Posted: May 11, 2006 07:33 PM
put a "wanted" ad on this web site. i wanted a fairly new rig, but not one that was beat to death. got one that was 9 monthes old. super response from some very helpful foamers. bought a rig in new hampshire. had some glitches with the rig , but still a great deal. $49.00(or close to this figure) for 30 days. well worth it for the money you will save!
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: May 11, 2006 11:56 PM
Might try Laban at NCFI. He is a good source for rigs. Your foam salesman should also be a decent contact. Keep your antenna up.

gcw
mike dyson
Posted: Jun 23, 2006 02:13 PM
We have one we just bought its 4 yrs old we bought it because we had a big job lined up that we thought we would need 2 rigs for but the job fell thru if u r interrested i can send some pictures
Travis Graham
Posted: Jun 24, 2006 03:19 PM
Foamy

Can you send pictures, price, location, and anything else please? I am looking for a used rig as well. Thanks and GOD Bless
Rodney McCauley
Posted: Jul 06, 2006 05:56 PM
I have a used rig if you are still interested. Let me know.
Rodney McCauley
Posted: Jul 06, 2006 05:57 PM
I have a used rig fully loaded for 50k. If interested email.
Gary Galloway
Posted: Sep 10, 2006 12:11 AM
I am in the market for a basic used rig if anyone has one with a really low cost. Does anybody know a company that fiances foam equipment at resonable rates ????
Dave Strnad
Posted: Sep 10, 2006 09:13 AM
What is your definition of low cost? It really depends on what you are looking for? There are companies out there selling complete new rigs for $25-$30,000. However they do not have generators, etc. As far as financing I have heard some of the companies offer equipment finacing/ leasing, but its going to cost ya. Your best bet is home equity loan or some other financing. You could attempt to get a business loan, try your local SBA. You will need an in depth business plan, which you should do anyway before you start a business. Some Universities have Entrepreneur programs, there students have to help startup businesses by doing business plans, finding finacing, websites, etc. They are always looking for new businesses.

As a side note if you are new to this business I would be very careful of the equipment that you buy. Saving some money on a worn out, outdated rig, can cost you big money to repair and you could lose a job because of it.
Tracy dlies
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 10:00 AM
I have a rig new in "july" if you are interested e-mail me at tsworksllc@yahoo.com
Thanks

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.