Q&A Forums

Looking for Answers Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Matt Schell
Posted: Dec 24, 2010 07:22 PM
Looking for Answers
E-30 reactor will pump when attached to gun and when in jog mode but will not pump while not attached to gun. I ran out of ideas. Trailer is dead in the water. I am getting no pattern and the spraying has been difficult. Pulling my hair out. Anybody with an idea of where to start? Shoot me a message or post a reply!
quentin
Posted: Dec 26, 2010 10:15 AM
Make sure the barrels are warm, the screens are all clean in the lines and gun to start. If that is all good, then we can look at other things. Also don't do a stupid like me and feel the tops of the barrels which can be warm while the bottom of them where the pumps draw is too cold.
Gianni Latona
Posted: Dec 26, 2010 08:00 PM
I have started using drum heaters, they work really good if your in a cold zone. My first misconception was that I thought if my chemical was heated on the reactor then the barrel was warm enough, not true. The whole barrel needs to stay warm and also sounds dumb, make sure the gun is perfectly clean. I usually throw a space heater the night before im spraying. Im in New York and it gets cold up here winter time. Hope it works.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.