Q&A Forums

JT Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Posted: Mar 23, 2010 08:46 AM
JT
Does anyone know where to reach JT at. He used to work with C P I but no one there wants to give his info out. He does training for interior as well as roof training.
If he can't be found Who can take over for my sprayer? he broke his leg in an atv accident and its not a good time of year for that.
Dennis Davidson
Posted: Mar 23, 2010 12:13 PM
Dave at Spray Works Equipment knows JT personally. I'm sure he knows where he is. As far as training goes, you won't find anyone better than the folks at Spray Works. They provide on-site training and contractor assistance, sell foam equipment & parts and build rigs. 330-353-5822
quentin
Posted: Mar 23, 2010 05:58 PM
LOL, was just talking to him. I may be able to help though depending on what you need.
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Mar 23, 2010 07:20 PM
I had a call today from an experienced sprayer looking for work. Where are you located? Call or email me.

George Spanos
gspanos@roadrunner.com
Posted: Mar 23, 2010 10:24 PM
JT CAN BE FOUND AT SPRAY FOAM NATION, PHONE NUMBER IS 347-982-4228. HE WILL HELP WITH ALL OF YOUR TECH, FOAM AND COATING NEEDS. HE IS A GREAT GUY TO WORK WITH.
john thompson
Posted: Mar 24, 2010 06:59 PM
Siliconeman69. Is this Kent? If so the Anniston Army Depot job should be ready for a recoat if I'm not mistaken.

JT
quentin
Posted: Mar 26, 2010 11:24 AM
Hey JT, want to come play with me on some mobile homes here if they give the word to pull the trigger? Few bucks in your pocket and BBQ on me!

Also want to get with you about next deer season if you are interested.
john thompson
Posted: Mar 26, 2010 11:29 AM
Quentin,
Are you ready to hunt with the BIG boys.
You better not tag another kids pet billy goat.
Let me know about the spraying, I'm ALWAYS up for that.

JT

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.