Q&A Forums

I need some roof granules Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Dennis Davidson
Posted: Jul 17, 2009 07:53 AM
I need some roof granules
Anyone know where I can get some roof granules? Seams like nobody sells them by the pallet anymore, unless you want to buy a whole truck load.
john thompson
Posted: Jul 17, 2009 11:05 AM
Macs,
I know you may not want to do this but what about uncle ******. You can call me at the office, cousin Dave is out of town and not do back for a week at least.
Johntom13
john thompson
Posted: Jul 17, 2009 11:08 AM
The uncle I'm referring to is Richard.
Dennis Davidson
Posted: Jul 17, 2009 12:24 PM
Hey Johntom13
Are you John from down South?
Sorry, I can't bring myself to call "Uncle Richard". However, I did manage to find some granules from another contractor, thank's.
john thompson
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 08:59 AM
Macs,
No, I'm the one who hired cousin or nephew Dave. Man was that a mistake! Nothing but TROUBLE.
Dennis Davidson
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 10:59 AM
Dave is my nephew. What happened with him?
john thompson
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 08:48 AM
I figured the 2 of you talked on an almost daily basis, I sorry if I made your heart skip a beat. He is actually in MS training some guys this week and then is going to AR to train a few more next week. He is a welcome addition to the company, though we do like to poke sticks at each other.
Dennis Davidson
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 10:50 AM
You got me on that one. Remember what they say about paybacks.
I know Dave is good at what he does. After all, his early training came from working with me when he was just a pup!
When it comes to foam mechanics, the student became the teacher.
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Sep 06, 2009 10:44 AM
Where'd you get the granules Mac?

regards,

oG
Dennis Davidson
Posted: Sep 09, 2009 10:38 PM
I bought granules from a place in Cleveland. They only had a few pallets and there not going to get anymore in, so I took all they had. I have about 20-30 bags left.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.