Q&A Forums

How much foam??? Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Craig Maturi
Posted: Jan 28, 2007 08:19 AM
How much foam???
could you expierienced guys tell me how much lets say a crew of 2 can spray in an 8hr day spraying 2lb closed cell using E-20???? thank you.
Luke Kujacznski
Posted: Jan 28, 2007 03:57 PM
They should be able to put up a set on average. It all depends on the site, a one or two day job, type of work and also how hard they work. My guys spray about a set everyday and that is with 7-8 hours on the site.
Luke Kujacznski
They should be able to put up a set on average. It all depends on the site, a one or two day job, type of work and also how hard they work. My guys spray about a set everyday and that is with 7-8 hours on the site.
Luke Kujacznski
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Jan 28, 2007 05:09 PM
We also spray about a set a day. a 2 man crew.

George
Timothy Sonney
Posted: Jan 28, 2007 05:38 PM
Average house, 2 man crew a set to a set 1/4 a day. Larger commercial application where the trigger is pulled for long peiords of time - up to 2-3 sets in a 8-10 hr day.

We once did 22 sets in 76 hours....very little sleep on that job, thank god for pizza delivery services.

This is all 2lb CCF running an E-20 on Shore Power.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.