Q&A Forums

Help choosing new equipment Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Dillon
Posted: Oct 12, 2016 02:57 AM
Help choosing new equipment
First time buying, and using them for residential and small commercial use. I will mostly be doing my own stuff, rarely doing others. I have a two large shops that need foamed inside, and roof. The one roof is 60,000 sq. So it's pretty big, but I will probably only have to do it once. Inside walls are also very large, 18 or 20 ft tall by about 100' long. I have been looking and have come up with the PMC2, PMC PH25, Graco H25, or Graco E30. Which ones are good, and which ones should I stay away from? Coming from using Froth packs for basements and very small wall applications, I'm sure all of these options will blow me away.

I'll be doing quite a bit of foaming, but not very often.

Shore power, if that matters.

Thanks
AirEquipment
Jason Weber Director of Marketing Air Equipment and Repair, Inc.
Posted: Oct 12, 2016 01:28 PM
Hey Dillon,

All of these machines are quality machines for foam application. However, considering you are new to the industry, I would probably go with the PMC PH-2 simply because it has less working parts and is a little more user friendly than the Graco Reactors. I have also heard from customers the RTD cables are weak and tend to break easily (just what I have heard). If you would like to talk over the phone about it a little more or want to get a price quote, give us a call at 1-800-677-3487, ask for Jason.
Jjnsn

Jay Johnson

National Sales Manager

CJ Spray Inc.

Posted: Oct 12, 2016 03:06 PM
Dillon,

All of the reactors you mentioned are quality units. In fact, CJ Spray distributes both manufacturers. If you would like to give me a call, we can discuss which unit would best fit your specific needs and put together a package. 888-257-7729. ext 212

Jay
Kyle & Son
Posted: Oct 15, 2016 11:41 AM
Dillon,

Where are you located? I have a Graco H-25 system with an AP gun that I've been using for 5 years now with very limited maintenance needed. No problems with the RTD cables yet. If you want the name of my supply give me a call at 315-804-3626.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.