Q&A Forums

Heater control board EXP2 Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
David Cooper
Posted: Oct 10, 2010 05:34 PM
Heater control board EXP2
Old board had a bad plug on 6 prong and burned out hose heat relay. I ordered a new board put it in it lasted 4hrs, A side no heat. Troubleshot to board being faulty. Order new board installed A side EO1 fault come up as board was turned on. Finally took A side relay off old board put on second board and sendind third back to Graco. Lost 2 weeks of work. Dealer saying it must be power 45k been in rig since new now 2200hrs. Running fine now, definetly not my power. $1600.00 dollars later. Having trouble getting support or money back for faulty boards. Anyone eles have trouble with a new board??
Linerman
Posted: Oct 14, 2010 08:20 PM
You're not alone I'm still sitting on a $500 Motor Control Board from 8 months ago....all from advice from a Graco rep. Seems odd they don't have a return policy even when the problem is on their end.
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Oct 14, 2010 08:52 PM
Graco is very good with warranty issues. Some of the distributors are not. Distributors don't make money off of warranty items and alot of them don't want to be bothered. Some people think that you need to make money off of every transaction and they do not realise that we are in a service industry. Has your distributor taken back the boards in question to send them to Graco for evaluation or is he just telling you no? Please email me all information, and I will look into it for you. We are building a new facility and are in the big push before the snow flies so I might be a little slower to respond, but can/will help. If you bought a new board on advise from your distributor and that was not the problem, the distributor should take it back. If not, find a new distributor.

George Spanos
President
Spray Foam Dist of NE Inc
george@sprayfoamsupply.com

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.