Q&A Forums

H-25 Display temperatures don't match output temps. Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
DavidStanley
Posted: Dec 09, 2015 11:59 PM
H-25 Display temperatures don't match output temps.
Hey I have a very weird issue with my H-25. The temp. board reads 118 F on A,B and hose yet the output temp. is 80 F. on all 3. The heaters are shutting off at 120 as though it has reached operating temp.but the fluid is nowhere near that. There are no errors being shown.Any ideas before I start throwing $ at this 2 year old machine Thanks
SprayFoamSystems
Posted: Dec 10, 2015 07:28 PM
David,
There may be an issue with the thermocouple within the hoses. You can use an electrical multimeter to check to see if there is any voltage coming from the hoses. If there is voltage, most likely, the problem is the thermocouple. Feel free to contact our technicians at Spray Foam Systems for any further assistance at 1-877-737-4362.

Thanks,
Avery
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Mar 06, 2016 01:43 PM
Hi David,
If the H25 is displaying all of the temperatures wrong, I would say the the issue is with the heater control module, not the thermocouple. It is unlikely that all 3 thermocouples would go bad at the same time and be off by the same 40 degrees.

On another note, it has been so long since I logged into this forum that I had to update my login! Not sure what is going to be displayed as my username, but I used to post as nhsprayfoam.

George
SFDONE
888-4SP-Foam

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.