Q&A Forums

H 20-35 Pro Temperature Controller Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
chad harris
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 02:36 PM
H 20-35 Pro Temperature Controller
Our temperature controller is out on the hose heat, and was wondering if anyone knew the part # for the Ogden temp. controller that goes in the Pro. It's and Ogden ETR-3000#####, the rest of the numbers were left off of the part because it was made for Gusmer.
Posted: Jan 26, 2010 06:17 AM
call robin a spi or mikey at endysis,,
i think it is called the dyn-mite controller that is sometimes used as a replacement...
pricey but it works,,
'dude
please tell em i sent ya,,,then they might just take my psycho phone calls..lol
clint moore
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 09:35 AM
Love controls makes an after market controller for these,I can't remember the part #, But call Jorge @ Intech and he can get it for you or they'll have a used one for about half price. 888-920-1313. I'll ask Bob Jutras he will know for sure and post later.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 11:09 AM
ETR-3000-412100 they are both the same controllers for the primary and hose heat, but have different programmed parameters - unfortunately we don't have these parameters - they are confidential and secret!
chad harris
Posted: Jan 31, 2010 09:24 AM
I was able to get a tech. guy from Chromalox to figure out what exactly our controller was and he matched it up with an Ogden controller, looks exactly like the one in the machine except it says Ogden instead of Gusmer on it. Paid $192.00 total. I've been hearing they cost $500.00 plus from Graco. Talk about price gouging! Thanks for the info. posted on this topic, have it down just in case we ever need it!
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Feb 02, 2010 08:41 AM
Just be careful, we have bought some of these directly from Ogden, and paid for programming for our special FF18/18, however, it was wrong, then paid to ship back, and long story short, took a lot to get the parameters right, and this is when we had them. I heard there are some parameters out there, just make sure you get them from a former gusmer guy.
clint moore
Posted: Feb 02, 2010 09:20 AM
Craig Heir,who used to be the head tech. at Gusmer can probably help with parameters on the controllers. Give him a call 908-675-5177
Colorado Foam
Posted: Feb 16, 2016 02:12 PM
I need 3 temperature controllers for my 20/35. Any suggestions on where to buy? Currently list price is $1400!!

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.