Q&A Forums

Gusmer H 20/35 Pro Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Brian Bothun
Posted: Apr 05, 2013 05:30 PM
Gusmer H 20/35 Pro
Looking at a buying a rig with a 20/35 pro. I know these have been around for along time but know little about them.

How hard is it to find parts availability and to work on??

I know some of you are using this machine and would appreciate any info you have.

Thanks
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Apr 06, 2013 09:32 PM
I am the parts queen, so NO its not hard at all to find parts, I stock the packing kits, oring kits, reversing switch, hydraulic cylinder rebuild, controllers, ssr, and most of the knobs. Now if you were talking HV then yeah, those are....as long as the pumps are horizontal your good!
paul rogers
Posted: Apr 07, 2013 04:52 PM
solid & very well built.
NO electronic boards to fry. mechanical machine.
Very, very good reputation. I would drive 5 states to get another if I had too. (or further) I presume that is why you are asking about this particular machine. Parts are out there and will be for a while.

You will not be disappointed with the 20/35 Pro.
clint moore
Posted: Apr 09, 2013 04:33 PM
Not to rain on the 20/35, In my opinion one of the best machines made but PMC makes new units similar to the 20/35. If I'm not mistaking it is made by the Gusmer guys that first made the 20/35. Used units usally have no warranty so you might want to check out the PMC.
mark moyer
Posted: Apr 11, 2013 11:48 AM
..then there is the h40 series...
mean old graco fiends stole the pro's tried and true hydraulic horizontal design and added those lousy E series electronic boards and stuff...can you imagine the engineering audacity??? walla...
h40 is born...
works as well as the old pro...so far anyways..pro's got a bazillion strokes on her,,,gonna service as easy as the E series reactors...and its perty too...
boyz like em both just the same,,,i asked... :)
New England foam

Looking for 20/35 pro parts

Posted: Jul 20, 2016 01:15 AM
I'm new to this forum and I have 20/35 and 20/35 pro . Both great machines . Just rebuilt both for the first time in 10/12 years . Put around 4/5 million pounds of foam through them . Very reliable. I need to put a few controllers in them and am having a hard time finding them . Not sure if anyone can help me out, thanks .

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.