Q&A Forums

Gun Shopping Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Melvin Chandler
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 03:31 PM
Gun Shopping
I've been using a P2 and purchased a second last year for back-up. Haven't had any problems with the gun but it can be tough to handle and break down at times.

Is there a more user friendly gun on the market that is light and keeps a good pattern for both foam and Polyurea?

I've sprayed the Fusion gun in a roof application and wall application and it appeared to work fine. Didn't seem like a real problem to break down and clean either. Any thoughts/suggestions?
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 07:41 AM
Looks like you're gonna talk yourself into the Fusion. In 3-years, you'll probably talk yourself back into the P2.

Best of luck,

oG
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 08:23 AM
I would try the Fusion CS gun. Best gun on the market, just make sure you get some proper set up information.
Doug Commette
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 09:03 AM
Coincidentally, we featured this yesterday evening: https://sprayfoammagazine.com/vmps/videolisting.cfm?vdoid=39

Or click link at left
clint moore
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 02:13 PM
Intech has all guns on sale for month of Oct.
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 09:31 PM
Hey OlGer,

Have you tried the CS gun? Want to borrow mine to check it out? Getting some good feedback from loyal P2 guys.

George
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 09:32 PM
By the way, I have guys flip flopping all the time on guns. P2 guys trying fusions and loving them. Fusion guys getting into P2's. You know, the grass is always greener...

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.