Q&A Forums

Guardian MMH System Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
quentin
Posted: Dec 27, 2006 02:20 PM
Guardian MMH System
Anyone have any experience with this stuff? I am getting closer to taking the plunge and was looking at equipment wondering if this might be worth any extra costs so I could us a smaller trailer. I figure smaller trailer means easier to get in and out of job sites, less gas used since less wind resistance and weight as well as less to heat/cool and etc.

The supplier I have been talking to about a trailer prefers the Gusmer equipment but I am leaning towards the Glascraft right now. Any opinions on that too?
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Dec 27, 2006 10:59 PM
I had an outside role in the design of that MMH system, and can say that it has some advantages.
Trey Gibson
Posted: Dec 28, 2006 07:33 AM
Just from what little I have experienced so far is that if you skimp on equipment your downtime and the stress caused will far outweigh the cost of getting the best stuff available. We went cheap on one rig and learned a big lesson and the next one we got the best of everything and have not had one day of downtime.
quentin
Posted: Dec 28, 2006 11:28 AM
OK, so it looks like that is two votes that I should specify that in my trailer instead of the graco/gusmer equipment I take it? Reading about it the MMH system looks like it would be the better choice so far but the only real info I have managed to find is the various info sheets from the manufatures and we all know how reliable that info it. LOL
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Dec 28, 2006 01:56 PM
I have been extremly happy with the performance of my glascraft MH2. No equipment issues other that a couple of whip hoses. I have also sold a few glascraft packages this year the customers have had good responses as well. I haven't sold any MMH systems, but having the extra room sounds nice.

George
Thomas Kasper
Posted: Dec 28, 2006 04:17 PM
Get a new machine whatever you do. I bought a graco. I started with a small machine and do not regret it. Starting out with to much overhead can spell disaster. It takes time(years)for a business to grow. You can always get a bigger rig later on, if you need it.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.