Q&A Forums

Green Machine? Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
bobby pratt
Posted: Feb 18, 2007 07:19 PM
Green Machine?
Have any of you heard of the green machine from, The Association for Better Insulation. Know anything about it?? Been looking at the E-10 as ya know but I can get one of these for about the same money. They say it has alot more heat and 100 ft of hose.
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Feb 19, 2007 06:34 AM
Non heated hose I think? I haven't heard anything good about it.

George
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Feb 20, 2007 09:08 PM
It has heated hoses. It is a Raider machine. They are pretty simple to operate and have a 3-way ball valve that will siphon, pressure feed, or use the day tanks. I have one.

olger
Barry Wallett
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 05:06 PM
I was talking to a graco distributor re E-10 and it was recommend not to add hose to the E10 since the line is not heated and the product cools. Is this true and would the 100' hose on the green machine cause the foam to be applied at too cool of a temp?
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 09:34 PM
True on the e-10.

The Raider has heated hoses and actually is a very simple and efficient machine to operate. The hoses are almost indestructible.

olger
Thomas Kasper
Posted: Feb 22, 2007 11:24 AM
I have done some research on this machine. I think it has good ideas. They don't have piston pumps. How much does this machine cost? (The one comparable to the E-10 size.)
bobby pratt
Posted: Feb 22, 2007 02:58 PM
Tom, I think Raider has a machine that is alot like the E10. It cost around 8000.00

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.