Q&A Forums

Graco Orders Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Posted: Nov 06, 2008 11:11 PM
Graco Orders
Just curious if anyone else has/had issues when ordering parts or equipment with Graco. We ordered another CS Fusion a while back and only get the usual response of "next week". I'm guessing that there is a back order but man, this is getting a bit ridiculus. Are others experiencing this same service?
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Nov 07, 2008 08:34 PM
Are you a Graco distributor ordering a gun, or are you ordering from a distributor? Are you hearing next week from Graco or the distributor?
Posted: Nov 09, 2008 04:14 PM
We are ordering from our distributor who is waiting on Graco to send them the gun. They have been getting the song and dance for a while now.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 09:01 AM
The guns and some parts are on backorder, which is true. They are expected to ship shortly.
clint moore
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 09:48 AM
I had bought ten CS guns,sold all ten,reordered ten more,that was two and a half months ago. They tell me now it will be end of Nov. No problem with parts.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 10:27 AM
Maxx - the people down the road have some in stock, kwim?
clint moore
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 09:25 AM
Problem is that out of the 10 that I sold,5 have been returned due to poor performance. You got to love TBYB. But if I need one I'll give them a call.
Are you having open house this year at your place?
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 09:59 AM
Thats a big no, but I was looking forward to it. So was it the fluid housing or the side cartridges?
Michael Flander
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 03:43 PM
Yes, Robin is correct. The CS gun is on production hold right now, expected re-release is the end of November.

All parts related to the re-release will be warranty items from what I understand. Graco is working hard to take care of any customer issues with the CS gun, it seems to just be a time issue at the moment.

If you are having issues with your CS gun at the moment, make sure the distributor you bought it from is aware of the situation.

Frustrating I know, but I would rather wait a couple of extra weeks for a solid finished product, than to keep putting out guns that may have potential problems.
clint moore
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 06:02 PM
Well if we have one your invited. Inlet filters,housings,side cartridges(which I hear they are changing),chambers(flat). Here is the real issue with canceling my orders,At the time most of our contractors still had steady work and they were willing to try a new product at no risk,when the back order hit I had 10-12 orders out and contractors waiting for guns,1 month,2 months,work ran out,weather got cold,holidays are coming,don't need extra expense,cancel order.3 months later still back order.FYI,I do have a hand full of customers who love the gun,a couple spray nothing but polyureas with it.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.