Q&A Forums

Graco Machines Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
kevin smith
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 08:55 AM
Graco Machines
What do you think of the E-20 compared to the E-30 For someone just starting out.
Tim O'Keefe
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 09:31 AM
I do not believe the E-20 has what it takes to properly spray this product. It may be adequate when starting but the user will quickly outgrow the machine. When you are "on the trigger" the pressure drop is considerable from what you may have the machine set at. If you try spraying with a hydraulic powered machine you will immediately notice the difference. Low pressure can result in a poor mix which is not good for the final product.

I would recommend an Guardian A-5 (for as long as they may continue to offer them, or better yet would be an MH2 or H-25). These really should be the entry level machines that a contractor considers when getting into the business. You will spend more to get the equipment you need now or spend a lot more later to upgrade.

Tim
Granite State Spray Foam Co.
Circle-D
Posted: Dec 25, 2007 10:01 PM
I agree with Tim. I have a Guardian A5 and love it. I've had great luck and awesome support for a few little issues, generally with me not the machine. I hope things will be the same after the take-over. Skip

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.