Q&A Forums

Good Marketing Advice Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Doug Commette
Posted: May 22, 2007 08:46 AM
Good Marketing Advice
Guys:
My name is Doug Commette. I founded this website and have a long history marketing and selling equipment, and working with all the industry trade associations to help grow the overall market.

I want you to know that although I have a vested interest in seeing more companies use sprayfoammagazine.com services, it does not make my advice any less credible, therefore I feel it is worthy of a forum post.

We have seen the traffic at SprayFoamMagazine.com nearly tripple in the last few years. We are starting to average 19,000 + vistors every month - many of which are home and business owners looking into spf insulation and roofing.

The contractors with featured listings and phone numbers in our SPF Contractor Finder are getting a good flow of qualified prospects and new business.

If you are thinking about getting into the business - You can actually test market the business by setting up a listing on our site for your local state(s). If the phone rings off the hook, go forward. If not, reconsider and reposition. One idea...

If you in the biz, our New Monthly Billing Program can get your SPF company on our site for as low as $69/month, less than the cost of a mixing chamber.

You can now have a totally free personal web page with links, photos, e-mail, buddies and all with our new networking. If cash is tight, set-up a free web page. If cash is great and you want to network with others on this site, set-up a free networking page at SprayFoamMagazine.com.

Lastly, post job profiles. Your are silly not to, becuase it is free too. All you need is a picture and a paragraph about a recent spray foam or coating job.

Good luck folks - enjoy the site. Call us to talk - we may have some even better marketing tips for you :)

Doug

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.