Q&A Forums

Gloves Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
swfoam
Posted: Apr 01, 2011 08:54 AM
Gloves
Hey guys, I was just wondering what type of gloves everybody was using for spraying foam. Everytime I find some I like they stop making them or I can't find them.

So what are y'all using?
Lynn Mether
Posted: Apr 01, 2011 09:08 AM
Extra Large dishwashing gloves- they last forever and dont tear
Daniel X
Posted: Apr 01, 2011 09:40 AM
North NitriGuard gloves (Nitrile)...

Why you'd be using a glove that isn't chemical resistant is beyond me...
steven argus
Posted: Apr 01, 2011 12:14 PM
Aren't Canadians supposed to be polite?

take off, eh!
jeff henderson
Posted: Apr 01, 2011 06:27 PM
gloves? Who needs em? My fingers are still varnished from last summer's gun-cleaning...I think my blood is still about 3% dynasolve and iso misxture.

Nitrile next to skin with cheap/disposable work gloves on top..throw the work gloves away daily...wear the nitrile till they blow out. which is way too often.
Posted: Apr 01, 2011 06:37 PM
Ya'll must work up north somewhere where it is cool all of the time. If I wore nitrile gloves, by the end of the day, my hands would be shriveled up like a prune.

I wear $2.50 a pair cotton gloves to spray with and nitrile when I have to break something apart only.
ChrisIgna
Posted: Apr 01, 2011 09:04 PM
I too have the shiny varnished hands you speek of. I always to forget to put gloves on. duh I know. But my finger nails are always shinny,lol.
steven argus
Posted: Apr 01, 2011 09:36 PM
bayouboy, $2.50/ pair?!? You roofers must make the big bucks. .80 cent gloves for my guys. (and they have to wear em a week) Cotton PVC dot gloves. Nitrile in the rig, cotton on the job site.
Posted: Apr 02, 2011 07:02 AM
nitrile gloves for sloshin in the juice,,
wonder gloves for sprayin,cleanin and playin around,,
Daniel X
Posted: Apr 02, 2011 07:51 PM
C&R, you seriously "forget" to put gloves on? what does your family think when you come home speckled lol?
Posted: Apr 03, 2011 09:54 AM
i spray my arms up real good
with dynsolve...
then i shrink wrap em,,,
then i sit back and smoke a fatty,,
cuban that is,,,
after a few hours you take off the
wrap and the foam,,hairs,,moles,,freckles
and all come right off!!!

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.