Q&A Forums

Glascraft unveils new foam machines. Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Mar 03, 2008 12:01 PM
Glascraft unveils new foam machines.
The PDA conference saw the new Guardian machines.

GlasCraft exhibited their new Guardian H-Series. There are three models named H-2500, H-3500 and H-4500.

These machines feature horizontal pump lines with a 4” stroke, and a large computer screen displaying pressures and flow rates along with diagnostics and diagrams.

Considering that GlasCraft is bought by Graco, the big question is if this machine will ever become available commercially. I certainly hope that they do.

olger
Tim O'Keefe
Posted: Mar 03, 2008 06:21 PM
Does the H refer to Hydraulic? Any pictures?

Thanks!
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Mar 03, 2008 08:00 PM
Hydraulic it is. Horizontal opposed cylinders.

Couple pics are on CPI's website for now.

oG
Tim O'Keefe
Posted: Mar 04, 2008 08:10 PM
Any chance you have a link? I can't find em!

Tim
Granite State Spray Foam Co.
quentin
Posted: Mar 04, 2008 09:02 PM
http://www.cpillc.com/pda-images.htm has a few images. I also am on their mailing list so can send you the one he quoted if you want.
Tim O'Keefe
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 09:57 PM
He quoted a machine that isn't even available yet?

Tim
Granite State Spray Foam Co.
quentin
Posted: Mar 06, 2008 05:45 PM
Nope, the email he quoted. It is the same thing CPi send out to all who register at their site. Here it is below...

"Hello Quentin Durrstein

Report from the PDA Annual Conference

Earlier this month, about 200 attendees met in Atlanta at the annual conference of the Polyurea Development Association. The attendees covered a wide range of interest from raw material manufacturers to contractors. CPI had a booth, and of course we checked on anything new that might be of interest to our customers:
Here are two interesting developments. GlasCraft exhibited their new Guardian H-Series. There are three models named H-2500, H-3500 and H-4500.

These machines feature horizontal pump lines with a 4” stroke, and a large computer screen displaying pressures and flow rates

along with diagnostics and diagrams. The actual screen was not turned on, so we’re just reporting what we were told. Considering that GlasCraft is bought by Graco, the big question is if this machine will ever become available commercially. Obviously, we'll keep our readers posted.

Another interesting item was a new transfer pump from Graco. That pump will be a smaller sibling of the T2 pump, and is appropriately called T1. This pump essentially competes with the popular IPM 02. This pump is primarily designed to work with the smaller and mid-sized proportioners such as the Graco E-20 or H-25 or the GlasCraft Guardian A5. Both pricing and release dates are not available at this time. In case of questions, please contact us at (330) 861-5200 or info@cpifoam.com.

Click to view an image gallery of the PDA show."
josh degraauw
Posted: Mar 07, 2008 02:34 AM
....ill be damned(xcuse my language) if thats not a 20/35 with red plastic slapped on it.

gusmer rules!!!

jos

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.