Q&A Forums

Glascraft and Foam Cat questions Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
bryce kennedy
Posted: Aug 16, 2013 09:38 AM
Glascraft and Foam Cat questions
Does anyone remember the difference between the Extreme maxi and the super maxi? Or which one came out first?
Also on a foam cat 200 did anyone ever add modern graco hose to one? I ask because it has a 3 wire plug to the hoses 2 positive and one ground but looks like the power did not loop. I have never seen original foam cat hose.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Aug 20, 2013 12:41 PM
Yes, I think you can add todays hose to your foam cat, you will need some modifications, but I don't think you can add a new section of hose because it was *high voltage*. Email me your email addy, and I will send info. Cant help you on the GC, just became familiar in the graco acquisition.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Aug 20, 2013 12:59 PM
OK, sorry - no you cant add regular todays hose to the foamcat heater without a stepdown transformer, so you would have to add a hose heat controller or viscon heaters instead if you want to use todays hose. Foamcat hose is still available, I think there are 2 sections left at Graco, PN: 218613, but its high dollar....better off parting it out $$$ and buying a new machine.
bryce kennedy
Posted: Aug 22, 2013 04:14 PM
Thanks for that foam cat info, I only want the foamcat for pushing heated but also non heated foam into the ground for soil stabilization so I will just hook it up to a gusmer hose heat transformer I have and use the newer style graco hoses that way.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.