Q&A Forums

Fusion Grease Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
robert quesnette
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 11:27 AM
Fusion Grease
o.k. I've gotten many emails telling me I'm incorrect about the moisture content of fusion grease being lower than h/d brand, and that it's not really needed for applicators to use the fusion brand. So I say to you all $1000 to anyone who can prove me wrong. Graco makes the fusion grease, not in an attempt to overchrge you for grease but because it's the correct product for the intended application.
Josh Lowman
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 12:08 PM
I know. But am also bound by trade secrets. I will take the cash though.
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 07:04 PM
keep the grand,,,
to grease or not to grease,,,that is the question???
we save the money on grease by tearing our gun down each day after use,,,
we use just a smattering of grease on the orings when reassembleing..as well as a slight coat on the chamber,,other than that...zippo for the grease gun squirtin the girl...
this is a friggin spray gun,,,jeez,,lets be lazy and grease it so we dont have to tear it down cause we are to friggin stupid to put it back together right and it might leak or sumpin...
iso + grease = grease buggers...
so lets turn off the heats,,,and let the pressures come down,,,oh darned do you think the side seals could weap some fluid past em now that there isnt pressure???go figure...what it needs is a good shot of grease,,,yeah baby,,grease is the word,,,
i buy white lithum in the big tube,,,
ps: anyone notice the "contaminate-like" debris in the graco brand grease,,,kinda like little chunkies of sumpin we aint figgered out what it is yet stuff....

pss: graco grease and napa grease on the way to hygenic lab....heehee
clint moore
Posted: Mar 07, 2008 05:44 PM
Can I use any type of O-ring in my Fusion gun or does it have to be Graco as long as it is the same size.
Linerman
Posted: Mar 07, 2008 06:51 PM
maxx, any local hydraulic hose supplier should have the o-rings thats where I buy all mine. take some in and have them match em up, make sure their a Weatherhead supplier. Viton will work too.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.