Q&A Forums

Foam School Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Aaron Scurlock
Posted: Mar 05, 2007 12:26 AM
Foam School
Does anyone know of a single source foam school to teach the basics of the chestry, reactivty, limitations of, application, equipment operations, etc for my crews? I have been offered factory training, but do not know if this will be sufficientm, or if I should think about paying for a more in-depth education. Any ideas are welcome.
philip mullins
Posted: Mar 05, 2007 08:44 AM
where are you located? basf has a school in houston that is supposed to be pretty awsome. they have dedicated spray rooms where you can use different machines and materials. i think it is a 7 day course. you might wanna look into it if it is not to far. dont remember the price but, it was to rich for my blood,lol. good luck.
Aaron Scurlock
Posted: Mar 05, 2007 11:03 AM
I am about 30 miles soouthwest of Chicago.
philip mullins
Posted: Mar 05, 2007 02:21 PM
yeah, it would be a bit of a drive to houston. coincedentally, i just put my wife and kid on a plain to chicago this morning, to go visit her mother in valpo. it still snowing up there?
Aaron Scurlock
Posted: Mar 05, 2007 02:30 PM
No, I am hoping that snow stuff is over...last week we woke up to thunderstorms. I woke the wife up exclaiming "Thunderstorms, hun, spring is here!!!" It snowed later that day. lol Flying into Midway?
philip mullins
Posted: Mar 05, 2007 03:47 PM
no, ohare. i know it is cold up there. at least, to me. after i dropped her off this am, i suddenly fell ill. called a couple of clients and rescheduled. hooked up to the boat and went fishing. dont get me wrong, i love her and i miss her but, man, i am glad she is gone. at least, till it is time to wash these dishes.

its 72 degrees with no wind. high tide at 6 2nite. if you see her up there, tell her i had a meeting. thats why i not answering the phone. fish on!

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.