Q&A Forums

Finding and Hiring an experienced sprayer Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Posted: Jun 13, 2007 06:31 PM
Finding and Hiring an experienced sprayer
Does anyone know how to fidn a great sprayer? We have been searching for over a year with no success. Many ads, many interviews, willing to pay well and treat people right....where are they? Please help we are swamped and need more installers.
Energy Tech Solutions Inc. - Chuck Costa
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 09:54 AM
Where are you located natural!
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 04:34 PM
Hey natural,

When you figure out that one I would appreciate you sharing it with me.

Kenneth
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 04:55 PM
We are located in Upstate NY, We have searched nationally for over a year- looking for someone with a good head, ethics and integrity - more than experience. It's easier to teach how to foam than it is work ethic. I guess I was seekign a school or something that had graduates who were fresh and ready to learn on the job or be hired. ANy suggestions, helpful, Thank you, K
Brian Mulder
Posted: Aug 28, 2007 05:59 PM
I know all to well what you mean about the work ethic vs having skill (or the prospective or current employee that thinks they have skill) and no work ethic. If you do get a good lead for sprayers and you filled your ranks please let the rest of us that need good help have the leftovers.
Where in upstate NY are you located?

good luck
Posted: Aug 28, 2007 07:17 PM
We are just South of Rochester ~ serving Syracuse, Buffalo and Rochester areas.
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 09:59 PM
Put an add on the classified section of this site, make an announcment
Damian
Dlardieri@sprayfoammagazine.com
732-899-6500
WWW.SPRAYFOAM.COM
Huey Reed
Posted: Sep 29, 2007 02:17 PM
Do what the big boys do, hire them away from your competitors.
Harry Nauling
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 08:47 PM
Well In response to that its also Hard to find a good boss or at least one how appricates the amount of work thats goes it to sealing a house right!
Ace davis
Posted: Nov 17, 2016 02:16 AM
Just wondering how much I should be making I'm the only sprayer besides my boss. I make $20hr plus bonuses on slow weeks, I spray all day and with my boss as a relief for a hr or 30mins once or twice out the day, but mainly I do most of the spraying and my boss doesn't have to be there just towards the end to inspect. As well the quality of my spraying as well the control of how much I spray is I believe to be extremely well. As well I do the training for anyone new. The trick I've learned to training someone new is being right beside that person telling him how slow or fast he should be going and showing him partners and after a week if he can stand the heat you can have a average spray foamer. I have a company phone and most of the time my boss buys lunch.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.