Q&A Forums

Equp & supplies recomendations needed... Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Posted: Oct 20, 2015 06:02 AM
Equp & supplies recomendations needed...
I'm not a professional foamer, just general contractor with a unique client request to foam the exterior surfaces of their multiple hunting camp domes that are inaccessible by truck, just ATV's, and that just barely.

I'm looking for the smallest portable rig that can lay down 4" over all the outside dome surfaces, which adds up to about 2,000 sq feet surface area, or 8,000 board feet total at 4" thick. They need a high density roofing foam that can handle small tree branches falling on them and they later walking atop the domes to clear off debris, etc.

I understand this job may not pay for the initial equip needed, so I'll use it for other jobs afterwards, but I'd still like to invest as little as possible, naturally. Be great if it's a KISS principle set-up that's a little easier on a newbie getting up to speed, too.

What rigs should I be looking at that would be both big enough for this job, but small enough to trailer in behind an ATV? This will be a warm weather application, if we can leave out heated hoses. I'd also need recommendations on which high density roofing foam and a protective sealant to roll on atop the foam afterwards.

Thank you for any suggestions and recommendations.
Jjnsn

Jay Johnson

National Sales Manager

CJ Spray Inc.

Posted: Oct 20, 2015 02:12 PM
Shane,

Call us at CJ Spray. We have developed equipment that my fit your situation perfectly. 888-257-7729. Ask for Scott.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.