Q&A Forums

Equipment Options Direct Trailer Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
de03x7
Posted: May 31, 2017 05:54 AM
Equipment Options Direct Trailer
Can anyone give me any insight on the Equipment Options Direct H30 Elite spray foam trailer? I am going to be building a 125'x60' steel building in North Pole Alaska starting next summer and the estimates I am getting for insulation are running $75,000-100,000 for 3-4" on the walls and 6-8" on the ceiling. Before anyone wants to jump me about the price of operating, I fully understand that. If this was going to be the only foam job that I need done in the next several years I would suck it up and pay to have it done. However after this building is done I will be needing foam in a house, my daughter will be building in a few years and will need it and we will have several cabins that will need done. With the price of this trailer, the chemicals, training and the PPE it will be right near a wash on the steel building alone and the up coming work would make it pencil out rather quickly. Looking for the good and the bad on this. I am not expecting this to Snap On or Mac Tool quality at this price but if it is Craftsman quality and will get the job done for a homeowner that would work.
Jjnsn

Jay Johnson

National Sales Manager

CJ Spray Inc.

Posted: May 31, 2017 12:47 PM
Good morning,

Give me a call at 888-257-7729 ext. 212. We are a premium rig builder and I would be happy to talk to you about rig options. I build them suitable for any climate.

Jay Johnson.
Equipment Options Direct
Posted: Jun 27, 2017 07:54 PM
I'm glad to see you are considering buying our equipment.
We would be happy to provide referrals, if you would like.

To give you a better idea of the quality of our equipment... We offer an extended warranty on our spray equipment to our customers who buy their chemicals from us. In other words, we will keep your warranty active for as long as you are a dedicated foam customer... which can be many years... and our foam chemical prices are still very competitive. Give us a chance to provide you with a price. 855.777.2955

We wouldn't be able to afford to offer that perk if our equipment were not such good quality.

Ask about the other perks we offer as well, like marketing support, website, logo, and bid assistance.

Thanks from your friends at Equipment Options Direct.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.