Q&A Forums

Dessicant dry air system Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Gianni Latona
Posted: Jan 09, 2011 12:17 PM
Dessicant dry air system
I haven't used any air dryer system yet but obviously we all learn each day new lessons in spf. What systems do any of you guys use and also where can I find them? Do you guys keep them on both sides or more importantly iso?

NOTE: I AM TALKING ABOUT PUTTING THEM ATOP OF A BARREL AFTER IT HAS BEEN OPEN NOT TO LOSE ANY BLOWING AGENTS ETEC.

Thanks everyone!!!
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Jan 11, 2011 09:46 PM
Refrigerated air dryer running off the compressor, same cfm sized as the compressor and a hi inlet temperature. If this is too much $ right now, next level down is Desiccant system, Graco has one 234401, and desiccant beads if you are recirculating and definately on the a-side. Drier Rite I think is their name. Moisture = crystals, keep it dry, wherever you can.
clint moore
Posted: Jan 12, 2011 10:19 AM
Intech Equipment & Supply handles these. They also do a recirc. system with desiccants for around $450.00. 888-920-1313 ask for Lorna.
clint moore
Posted: Jan 12, 2011 10:19 AM
Intech Equipment & Supply handles these. They also do a recirc. system with desiccants for around $450.00. 888-920-1313 ask for Lorna.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Jan 13, 2011 07:42 PM
Awww, stab in the heart you got my girl working over there.
Terry Adams
Posted: Jan 14, 2011 12:19 AM
I don't think desiccant will keep blowing agent in but will keep moisture out. My system originally came with those cartridges but talking to and old pro he advised me to use a nitrogen blanket system. I got mine at the local welding supply, $35 for the tank and refills run $15. Put a shot on the iso side its heavier the air so keeps moisture out. . I don’t know if it’s effective keeping the blowing agent in.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.