Q&A Forums

deep discount supplier Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
john rogers
Posted: Feb 26, 2015 07:01 PM
deep discount supplier
please give me some deep discount Graco suppliers.
Need a pile of back up parts for my Fusion CS.
Bob Silverman
Posted: Feb 27, 2015 06:14 PM
We buy our CS gun parts from spray foam dist of ne. They always have everything in stock and are very knowledgeable about the cs guns. I have heard that is mostly what they sell. 603-745-3911
Randy Taff
Posted: Apr 27, 2015 11:05 PM
Rather than looking for a deep discount supplier (the biggest problem with our industry. Ya that's right I said it!) why don't you look for a supplier with fair pricing that can offer you some high end service. Low pricing doesn't help you when your junk breaks down and you need someone to help you get it back up and running. If all you ever do is play one vender after another for the lowest price of the day you are going to either be raped when they can finally make some money on you or they wont be in any rush to help you.

Low prices are great but SERVICE is where it is at if you want to be around a long time and be profitable. Every foamer needs a good tech he can call when it hits the fan.
Jethro
Posted: Jun 25, 2015 05:01 PM
SprayfoamBC is on to something here. I suspect he's a Mark Levin fan as well. Find an equipment supplier with great techs/service and stick with them. You'll make more $ with more trigger time than you will with cheap parts.
Dakotafoamboy
Posted: Aug 02, 2016 01:57 AM
Most days I feel raped while getting shitty service too. Even though great service is their claim!

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.