Q&A Forums

check balls in gap pro Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Posted: Oct 15, 2006 12:22 PM
check balls in gap pro
While spraying silver polyurea,iso screen was getting dirty(at the gun)Stopped to clean the gun screen put it back together pull the trigger and WOW straight resin.Fearing possible crossover.I take the gun apart no problem there put it back together pull the trigger WOW! nothing comes out.??? OK lets take gun apart side seals and all and put it back together (following manufacture specs)Pull the trigger WOW nothing comes out.What the F***.What could possibly be the problem well the only thing I could figure was possable was check balls hitting side seals so I took them out (check balls)Pull the trigger Halaluea no problems since. Note:this poblem has only been experinced with silver polyurea (Not foam)And I do not recomend removing check balls.
Aaron Scurlock
Posted: Oct 16, 2006 07:30 AM
I took the screens out of my A side on the proportioner and gun. No problems since. I am using the Fusion AP.
Melvin Chandler
Posted: Oct 16, 2006 06:12 PM
Aaron, Have you tried the P2? I recall reading that if you didn't use a P2, there may be some warranty issues with the product. Everyone I've talked to says the P2 is the best poly gun out there but I've got one friend up in N.J. that has two Fusions and loves them with pure polys.
Aaron Scurlock
Posted: Oct 19, 2006 09:58 PM
The Fusion is all good for what I am spraying.

The Fusion was not in existence when those specs were written. I like it...it is nice and simple, easy to disassemble and reassemble, easy to clean, good spray pattern, everything with m equipment is good, thank God. :)

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.