Q&A Forums

Business Plan info Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
quentin
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 04:27 AM
Business Plan info
I am trying to find documents from reliable sources on the past growth rates of the industry in general and in Ohio if possible. Also some kind of info on average growth rates for individual businesses and contractors. Any good sources since I can't get my hands on the study I asked Mason about?

So far I am just not finding the info though it may be I am just not searching for it right. I have tried here and .org and of course google so far.
D. Backes
Posted: Jan 26, 2008 09:10 PM
I looked up some info last year and most of it is still relevant. Check out this link for market research http://www.freedoniagroup.com/DocumentDetails.aspx?DocumentId=46778
You can buy only the sections of the report that you need. it's not cheap - about $30-$40 a section but for probably under $200 you will have more info than you need. Also look up back issues of industry mags like RSI Magazine and Spray Foam Magazine and they have some of the same numbers that this report has. Google insulation industry projections and you may run across other relevant articles.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.