Q&A Forums

Broken Gun Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Tanya Cunningham
Posted: Oct 30, 2008 10:02 PM
Broken Gun
Hi, My husband bought the Fusion AP Gun less than 6 months ago. We've only used it on about 10 jobs and it stopped working while at a job this week. He has broken it down twice and cleaned it thoroughly. He bought a mix chamber, o-rings, side seals and it still stops working after spraying it for half an hour. He is baffled and we need to get this rig running ASAP. Please help!
Posted: Oct 31, 2008 08:15 AM
Call JR 706-818-1942
Energy Tech Solutions Inc. - Chuck Costa
Posted: Oct 31, 2008 05:44 PM
Call Chuck if you still have problems 919 524 6942 (sprayer)
Linerman
Posted: Oct 31, 2008 07:05 PM
call Chris 714-928-5118
Posted: Oct 31, 2008 08:24 PM
What do you mean it stops working? It foams up? Material won't come out of it? It gets stuck?

Tim
Tanya Cunningham
Posted: Nov 01, 2008 03:20 PM
Thanks for all of your replies. My husband spoke with JR yesterday and with his help he thinks it will be fine. Unfortuantely he got an unexpected emergency out of town and he had to postpone the job until he gets back. We think that all will be well with the gun because JR's advice were all things my husband did not know of.

Thanks so much for the support, this forum is a great find!!!!
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Nov 04, 2008 08:23 AM
Kudo's to JR. Is this the same JR from Arizona?
JR Burnett
Posted: Dec 05, 2008 01:03 PM
This is the JR from AZ, How are you Robin? If I can be of any service feel free to call 706-818-1942
Aaron Scurlock
Posted: Dec 09, 2008 02:22 AM
Well what was wrong with the gun?

I find that the less I take my Fusion Ap's apart, the less problems we have with them.

Seems something is always breaking down on the Graco equipment.
Bubba Pallo
Posted: Jan 28, 2009 09:48 PM
Try flushing the Fusion AP gun with a flush pot at shut down before you grease it. It only takes a minute and you'll be surprised at the performance you'll get from it. Don't over grease the gun. When you see grease in the purge air, stop. Keep a clean muffler to keep your AP gun responsive when triggered. If air can't exhaust rapidly your gun will trigger sluggishly.
Posted: Jan 28, 2009 10:03 PM
we tear our fusions down daily...
kinda like our m16's...
we remove our muffler,,,
it seems to increase the trigger response,,,
clint moore
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 09:53 AM
A lot of guys will remove the muffler from the AP gun,what they don't realize is that the mist from the foam flows up into the handle and will eventually clog the air passage. In all you should have to grease the gun daily,just a couple of squirts with the air on,flush it at end of week,that's it.You really only need to take the gun apart if you have a problem with leakage or excessive foam build up.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.