Q&A Forums

Best equipment? Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Greg Pruitt
Posted: Apr 17, 2010 11:45 AM
Best equipment?
I have two h-25 Graco's, been in business about 5 years. I think the idea of a dual gun system sound great. I have thought aobut putting both of my H-25 in on rig. I have enough power and air. but what to purchase next? Graco ewuipment parts are not just high, you need them often. I am reading about Foam Max, and Diimon. both support two guns. Then ther is Gama, which claims to be the most dependable, but only one gun. Is there an expert out there that can shed some light?
Dennis Davidson
Posted: Apr 17, 2010 05:10 PM
If you call Dave at SprayWorks he can explain why the Gama machine and why using one gun is the way to go. 330-353-5822
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: May 09, 2010 09:27 PM
Greg,

If you already have 2 H25's, why not get a third? It will minimize the repair parts that you have on hand, as well as simplify repairs on the units as you are already familiar with them. What parts do you need "often" and how often is "often"? The reactors should not need much attention. Unfortunately, you can only run one gun on any of the equipment. If you were to hook 2 guns up, and one gun were to get a slight blockage in the filter, the other gun would relieve the pressure that would get built up in the side of the system that had the blockage. One gun would be running A rich and the other B rich, yet your gauges would stay even so you would not know that there was an issue. I have heard that the units out there that run two guns have a relief valve so that if one side of the system gets higher pressure, it is released to keep the pressure gauges even. This makes no sense to me so sorry, can't help you there.

George

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.