Q&A Forums

Allegro Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Gerald Cavlan
Posted: May 16, 2011 04:02 PM
Allegro
I want to buy replacement lanses for the air breather mask can you advise cheapest place.

THank You
William Gibson
Posted: May 17, 2011 01:23 PM
I think you will find very good pricing at Christian Fabrication. They are located in Central NY.

Phone is (866)257-1169 or (315) 822-0095.

Their website christianfab.com lists them as an Allegro distributor.
SPFer
Posted: May 18, 2011 06:38 AM
Staples. We buy the transparent, gloss-free portfolio covers, use a template to cut out the shape and tape them to our masks. We get 250 for $5.
Circle-D
Posted: May 18, 2011 08:26 PM
Ultra clear bags from GT Bag Co. I bought 1000 two years ago for $197. Still have 500 or so left. Convienent, cheap, I love them. Search these forums and you will find many different answers to this question.
quentin
Posted: May 19, 2011 05:19 PM
we finally went with the bags since you can turn them to get more uses, MUCH faster to change over and no need to have someone help or take the mask off. Add in they are MUCH cheaper and it was the winner after years using the normal covers. Also it is nice to have them cover more of the mask to help keep them from getting dirty.

Went with something not as clear as the ones mentioned above but then again things with masks usually get dirty and not so clear anyways. uLine carries clear ones and they are clear enough to see through fine for us. $65 for 1000. They are also handy for covering pipe ends and keeping tools or etc you need in the area protected but you can see what is in the bag at the same time.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: May 31, 2011 10:43 PM
I think he wants a replacement lens, part 9901-09L.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.