Using Eco-Rise Geotechnical Foam to Lift Concrete & Densify Soils
LAKEWOOD, WA – May 18, 2020 – SPI continues their online education series this week with “Using Eco-RiseTM Geotechnical Foam to Lift Concrete & Densify Soils.” SPI's Chas Weatherford and special guest host Jerry Sargent (Owner, Slabjack Geotechnical) will explore the benefits of utilizing SPI’s Eco-RiseTM polyurethane foams to lift, level and stabilize sunken concrete, fill voids & densify soils.
Join in as the course goes in-depth on:
- Lifting & Leveling Sunken Concrete
- Polyurethane Foam vs Mudjacking
- Equipment Options from SPI
- Void Filling and Concrete Slab Stabilization
- Densifying Soils Using Eco-RiseTM Foam
- Eco-RiseTM Hydrophobic Polyurethane Foam
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM CDT
This is an online event.
If you have any log in issues or have trouble getting access to the live event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Email: Email Us
Phone No: 800-627-0773