Fighting Fire with a Brand New Issue of Spray Foam Magazine
JUPITER, FL – April 1, 2019 – In the 2019 Spring Edition of Spray Foam Magazine, we turn up the heat. Spray Foam Magazine interviews a roofing company, who not only survived the northern California wildfires of 2017, but are also determined to help clients rebuild after a trail of devastation was left in the fires ashes. We also ask questions like, "Do unvented attics help reduce the spread of fire?" and "Is there a product that could help protect a home during a wildfire?"
After all that heat, we cool things down and investigate how closed-cell spray foam may have prevented a costly freeze in a Wisconsin sawmill and how an air respirator system could prevent your crew from getting heatstroke.
Heating up once more, we visited Arizona, where we spoke to an entrepreneurial roofer, who was determined to go solo and start his own successful spray foam roofing company. Spray Foam Magazine then puts Graco’s Division President in the hot seat, grilling him with questions about his new role. So wipe the sweat from your brow, take a coffee break and read all about this and so much more in this hot new copy of Spray Foam Magazine.
2019 Spring Highlights:
- Surviving the Fires of Northern California
- Perimeter Guard saves homes from raging SoCal wildfire
- Is spray foam a viable solution to the threat of house fires?
- SFWW Kickoff Party Recap
- A Conversation with Christian Rothe, Division President of Graco
- Spray Foam stops a costly freeze at a Wisconsin Sawmill
- 5 steps to avoiding a business nightmare in Canada
Name: Spray Foam Magazine
Email: Email Us
Phone No: 561-768-9793