Spray Foam Applicator
If you are looking for a rewarding career in the growing Spray Foam market, are a good team player, have a good work ethic and meet ALL of the requirements listed below, then we are interested in talking to you about joining our team as a Spray Foam Applicator. Our company is growing and we need a full-time, high quality and experienced staff member.
- Spray Foam Applicator for insulation (1+ years of experience).
- If you were a spray foam helper (1+ years of experience) and are willing to be trained to become a spryer
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to work out of town occasionally as required (Per Diem paid).
- Coachable. Able to receive and give direction. Work well with others. Be versatile and a team player
- Be in good physical shape, with the ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Able to drive large work trucks. (Experience driving standard transmission & hauling a trailer is helpful, but is not required at this time.)
- Valid WA driver license or valid out of state driver license if you are willing to relocate
- Be dependable and have dependable transportation to get to work.
- Able to pass pre-employment respirator fit test and physical
- Be able to communicate in English (verbal)
- Competitive Starting Rate. Our minimum starting pay for this position is $25+/hour.Your starting rate will depend on your work experience. 2 yr min spray experience to start at 25+/hour
- Paid training in SPFA PCP program.
- After 90-day probationary period
- Annual bonus available.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet ALL of the requirements listed for this position, you may apply:
- To schedule an appointment to apply. Call John at 425-999-8493
- AT Foam is a Spray Foam Insulation contractor located in Newcastle, WA (Seattle Area) We have been in business since 2007. To learn more about AT Foam, please visit
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Compensation: 50$ / year
Job Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web page: http://www.at-foam.com
Employment Status: Full-Time
Skills Required: Spray Foam Applicator or Helper/Apprentice
Country: United States
Postal Code: 98059